I got nominated for a Liebster award! Cool! It comes from Life Sans God. I love her blog, there is great stuff on there about fitness and parenting as well. Check it out! So here’s how this works.
The Rules for the Liebster Award are as follows:
- The nominee must link back to the person who nominated them.
- The nominee must answer the eleven questions given to them by the person who nominated them.
- The nominee must choose eleven of their favorite bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers to nominate and provide them with eleven questions of their own to answer.
- You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
Here are the questions I was given:
What’s your FAVORITE…
- Holiday- Love Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I mean all of fall s really just eating and drinking and celebrating.
- Color- Yellow and green
- Food- Mexican food, chocolate, and ice cream… and sushi… and everything else.
- Vacation Spot- BEACH
- Celebrity- ummm… I don’t know if I have one. Maybe Noel Fielding right now. Or Tim Minchin. Or Stephen Fry. Maybe I have a lot of favorites.
- Movie Genre- I do love a good documentary. *nerd
- Book- Anything by Christopher Moore, Allie Brosh’s book, and Jenny the Bloggess.
- TV show- I love British TV right now, Top Gear, QI, Mighty Boosh, Luxury Comedy, and everything on Food Network
- Activity- Just being with my family. We have been separated a lot recently and just having a normal day with them is priceless to me right now.
- Article of Clothing- My new scarf with bicycles and my Mighty Boosh skull ring
- Beverage- bottle of wine with a crazy straw, please.
The blogs I chose challenge me and make for interesting and entertaining and wise reading. Sometimes I agree, sometimes I vehemently disagree. But check them out 🙂
My nominations in no particular order:
10. R.L. Culpeper
11. Mentally Frilly
For those bloggers who want to accept, the rules are above. Thank you for what you do. And here are your questions:
1. Favorite quote
2. Favorite drink
3. Favorite vacation
4. Life changing book
5. Life changing movie
6. Life changing idea
7. Least favorite quote
8. Least favorite drink
9. Least favorite vacation
10. What word do you hate
11. What word do you love